Wishmakers On Campus is a fundraising program designed for high school and college organizations, such as student governments, athletic teams and Greek organizations, interested in contributing some of their time and energy to help grant the wishes of local children who have life-threatening medical conditions.
Through the program, your group can:
- Increase awareness of the Make-A-Wish® mission
- Encourage community service
- Create school spirit
- Empower students to be actively involved in helping to grant wishes to local seriously ill children
- Provide partnership opportunities between students, school and community
- Experience the joy of helping a child
The program includes fundraising ideas and objectives to simplify the planning process. Your group simply adds your own creative touch to existing ideas or create a project of your own.
For a Wishmakers On Campus Fundraising Packet, click here.
For a Wishmakers On Campus Fundraising Form, click here.
For 10 real Wishmakers On Campus examples, click here.
If you’d like to learn more about the Wishmakers on Campus program, please contact us at (954) 967-9474 or firstname.lastname@example.org.