Putting the “fun” in fundraising, Kids For Wish Kids offers youngsters a unique opportunity to raise money for some very brave children
- Make-A-Wish® kids. In 1993, Make-A-Wish® U.S. Virgin Islands launched Kids For Wish Kids, an educational program that enables students to work together and develop leadership skills while raising money for a great cause. With the assistance of parents, teachers, and community leaders Kids For Wish Kids provides students and young people the opportunity to be creative and manage their own fundraiser from start to finish.
Thanks to the hard work and dedication of program supporters, Kids For Wish Kids has been able to grant more than 70 wishes!
- Increase awareness among children and teenagers about the mission of
Make-A-Wish U.S. Virgin Islands
- Encourage young people to become actively involved in fulfilling wishes through the Make-A-Wish U.S. Virgin Islands
- Foster the value of community service, using this program as a hands-on learning experience for children
- Create school spirit and help students learn how to work together for a common goal
For a Kids For Wish Kids Fundraising Packet, click here.
For a Kids For Wish Kids Fundraising Form, click here.
For 10 real Kids For Wish Kids examples, click here.
If you want to join in the fun and raise money to help grant wishes, please contact us at (954) 967-9474 or email@example.com.